Spray 'N Play
Located at Mike Rylko Community Park
951 McHenry Road
Aquatics Program Contact: Jenn Foreman, 847.850.2110
Buffalo Grove Park District Spray 'N Play, one of the largest facilities of its kind, features over 20 water toys, sprays and fountains, plus a picnic area. It’s completely interactive and there is no limit to the fun that can be had at the Spray 'N Play. It’s a great place for birthday parties, corporate parties, family reunions and special events.
The Spray 'N Play is conveniently located and easily reached from all parts of the Village. It’s located in Mike Rylko Community Park near the Golf and Sports Center on Route 83.
Spray 'N Play now offers the Splasher Pass, a 20-visit Punch Card Pass for $60. Each pass is good for the entire family to use (1 punch is per person); but, do not lose it, as we do not replace lost or stolen passes. Splasher Passes can be purchased at the Spray 'N Play.
|Daily Fees |
|12 Months & under||Free|
|Children and Adults||$4|
|Seniors (62 & Up)||$2|
|Twilight Time (5:30 - 7 pm)||$2|
Spray 'N Play Hours
Please note: It must be at least 70 degrees for the Spray 'N Play to open.
|Monday - Friday|
10 am - 7 pm
|Saturday & Sunday|
12:30 - 7 pm
Please note: Our July 4 hours are 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Family Rental Times
|Party Rental|| |
|Saturday & Sunday|
10 am - 12 pm
All rental dates and times have been booked for the 2021 season.
$175 - This fee includes 2 hours of use and admission for up to 100 guests. Only 1 rental is allowed.
Camps, daycare centers, and other business groups must contact Jenn Foreman at 847.850.2110 to make reservations. Admission of large groups (20 or more) is permitted only by reservation. Call for details.
Group Reservation Form
Spray 'N Play Rules
• Children who are under the age of 12 must be accompanied by someone 16 years or older.
• No pets are allowed within the facility.
• No person suffering from any contagious disease or infectious condition shall be allowed to enter the facility.
• Tobacco and alcohol are not permitted anywhere in or around the facility, including the parking lot.
• Food and drink are restricted to designated areas only. Grilling and/or glass materials are not allowed in the Spray ’N Play or surrounding park areas. This includes tabletop grill systems as well.
• Personal conduct within the pool facility must be such that the safety of self and others are not jeopardized. No running or boisterous and rough play.
• People in street shoes and other spectators are not allowed in the wet areas of the facility.
• Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants is not permitted in the wet area.
• Weapons or other materials that might create hazardous conditions or interfere with the efficient operation of the Spray ’N Play will not be permitted.
• The staff of the Spray ’N Play is responsible for enforcing safety rules and responding to emergencies. Parents and guardians are responsible for the supervision of their children.
• The Spray ’N Play manager has the authority to implement and enforce rules that supplement or are more stringent than those listed here.
Additional Rules During COVID-19
Spray 'N Play Images