Kids Club is open!
|Monday - Thursday||7:45 - 11:30 am|
|Saturday||8 am - 12 pm|
Reservations are required to be able to drop your children off in the Kid’s Club during your workout. Reservations can be made up to 72 hours in advance by contacting 847.850.2136 during the listed Kids Club program hours, or by emailing email@example.com. Reservations will be confirmed either over the phone or via email. Voicemails may be left to request a reservation; however, should you not receive a confirmation email or return call confirmation, your child may not be accepted to Kid’s Club depending on that day's child to staff ratios. Standing reservations are not accepted.
Kids Club is available to members and nonmembers for an additional fee. Children are permitted to stay at Kids Club for a maximum of 2 hours per visit. Fees are:
• $6/single visit
• $54/10 visit pass
Kid’s Club services must be purchased at the front desk prior to bringing your children to the Kids Club area.
Kid’s Club accepts children ages 3 months to 12 years old. You will need to have a Participant Information Form filled out for each child prior to leaving your children at Kids Club for the first time.
Participant Information Form
• A parent or guardian must remain in the facility while any of their children are in Kids Club.
• A light snack may be provided by the parent/guardian.
• Snacks must be nut-free.
• Diaper changes are the responsibility of the parent/guardian. Should your child need a diaper change, the parent/guardian will be retrieved from the fitness floor/class to do so.
• Children must be signed in and out for each visit.
The Buffalo Grove Park District takes many precautions against the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities. The following COVID-19 guidelines apply:
• A secure face covering over the mouth and nose is required for all children ages 2 - 11 years while indoors at the Fitness Center.
• Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a secure face covering while inside the Kids Club area.
• Please see the COVID-19 addendum regarding our policy for sick children.
Participants and parents/guardians are also expected to follow the behavior policy set by the Buffalo Grove Park District.