801 McHenry Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(½ mile west of Buffalo Grove and Old McHenry Roads)
The Golf Dome will be reopening on Monday, November 30. Hours of operation (including Walk The Dome hours) have changed.
- Face coverings are required in the facility at all times, including while hitting at stations.
- All customers are required to complete the wellness screening questionnaire prior to arrival.
- Due to tier 3 resurgence mitigation restrictions, we are limited to 25% capacity; so, please only make a reservation if you plan attending. We are having issues with people signing up and not showing for their time.
- Reservations are required for admittance into the Golf Dome for your chosen time block. No one will be admitted without a reservation. Everyone must exit the building by the end of their reservation time, with no exceptions.
- Payment will be required upon entrance to the Golf Dome. Customers will check in at the front desk, pay for their time, and then will be assigned a hitting station.
- Please keep your reservation confirmation email. The confirmation email will allow you to cancel/modify your reservation time.
Wellness Screen Questionnaire
Golf Practice Reservations
Walk The Dome Reservations
Please note: There is a calendar view button on the reservation website, which makes it easier to find future dates, rather than scrolling through the entire page to get to a certain date.
Expectations While In The Golf Dome
- Social distancing is required. Please maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from others.
- A face covering is required, and must be worn properly at all times while in the facility.
- Equipment will be disinfected frequently by staff throughout the day; however, disinfecting wipes are also available for guests to clean equipment before and after each use. Please note: Golf balls will not be disinfected.
- A maximum of 1 person per hitting station is allowed. A parent/guardian sharing with children under 16 is permitted. If you plan on staying with your child, please sign up for a hitting station and as a guardian. If you plan on hitting at a different station than your child, you must sign up for 2 hitting stations; you do not need to sign up as a guardian.
|Open||November 30 - April 10|
|Mon - Fri||11 am - 7 pm|
|Sat & Sun||10 am - 6 pm|
|Christmas Eve||9 am - 12 pm|
|New Year's Eve||9 am - 2 pm|
|New Year's Day||9 am - 2 pm|
|Golf Dome Fees (Per ½ Hour)|
|Before 6 pm|
| ||After 6 pm|
|Season Membership Pass||Not available in 2020-21 |
About The Facility
Whether you’re a beginner looking to learn the great game of golf, or just working on keeping your skills sharp during the cold months, the Golf Dome is the place to do it. Recognized as one of the top indoor golf learning centers in the nation, we offer a temperature controlled, realistic practice environment, suitable for working on full shots and the short game. Come on by to hit on our 75 yard indoor driving range, putting green, or improve your golf game with professional instruction from our staff golf professionals and group classes.
|Dome Size||100 x 60 yards|
|Driving Range Size||70 x 60 yards|
|Putting Green Size||59 x 33 feet|
|Hitting Stations||32 (16 upstairs/16 downstairs)|
5-Hour Pass - Only $95 • Save $10 when you buy in November
Save some green while you master the green! Purchase a 5-Hour Pass for only $95; or, stock up in November when they’re on sale for only $85. Passes never expire; so, they can be used season after season. There are no age restrictions for 5-Hour Passes; however, children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. 5-Hour Passes may be borrowed or shared, as long as the pass is present at check-in. 5-Hour Passes are nonrefundable, unless they were purchased during the current season and have not been used.
Season Pass - Unavailable in 2020-21
Unfortunately, due to more restrictive occupancy limits, and the changes we are making because of concerns related to COVID-19, we will not be offering season passes this year.
The Golf Dome offers classes for all ages and skill levels, all taught by a PGA professional golf instructor.
Current Golf Dome Programs
Walk The Dome
Please note: Due to modified facility hours during COVID-19 tier 3 resurgence mitigation, Walk The Dome hours have been changed to 10 - 10:45 am.
Do you enjoy walking for exercise, but hate braving the elements during the winter months? Get out of the cold! November 30 through April 10, the Golf Dome is open to walkers Monday through Friday mornings from 10 - 10:45 am. Thanks to a generous donation by Culver’s of Buffalo Grove, there is no fee. Please note: Due to COVID-19 occupancy limits, walkers will need to use our reservation system to gain entrance; and, face coverings are required in the facility at all times.
Thank You To Our Sponsor
The following business is a proud sponsor of the Golf Dome: