801 McHenry Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(½ mile west of Buffalo Grove and Old McHenry Roads)
- Face coverings are required in the facility at all times, including while hitting at stations.
- All customers are required to complete the wellness screening questionnaire prior to arrival.
- Reservations are required for admittance into the Golf Dome for your chosen time block. No one will be admitted without a reservation. Everyone must exit the building by the end of their reservation time, with no exceptions.
- Reservations will be booked through an online reservation system, which will be published on our website closer to our opening date of November 14.
- Per Illinois phase 4 guidelines, indoor recreation facilities should operate at less than 50 customers.
Current Golf Dome Programs
|Open||November 14 - April 10|
|Mon - Fri||9 am - 8 pm|
|Sat & Sun||8 am - 8 pm|
|Holiday Hours|| |
|Christmas Eve||9 am - 12 pm|
|New Year's Eve||9 am - 2 pm|
|New Year's Day||9 am - 2 pm|
|Golf Dome Fees (Per ½ Hour)|
|Before 6 pm|
| ||After 6 pm|
|Season Membership Pass||Not available in 2020-21 |
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Whether you’re a beginner looking to learn the great game of golf, or just working on keeping your skills sharp during the cold months, the Golf Dome is the place to do it. Recognized as one of the top indoor golf learning centers in the nation, we offer a temperature controlled, realistic practice environment, suitable for working on full shots and the short game. Come on by to hit on our 75 yard indoor driving range, putting green, or improve your golf game with professional instruction from our staff golf professionals and group classes.
|Dome Size||100 x 60 yards|
|Driving Range Size||70 x 60 yards|
|Putting Green Size||59 x 33 feet|
|Hitting Stations||32 (16 upstairs/16 downstairs)|
5-Hour Pass - Only $95 • Save $10 when you buy in November
Save some green while you master the green! Purchase a 5-Hour Pass for only $95; or, stock up in November when they’re on sale for only $85. Passes never expire; so, they can be used season after season. There are no age restrictions for 5-Hour Passes; however, children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. 5-Hour Passes may be borrowed or shared, as long as the pass is present at check-in. 5-Hour Passes are nonrefundable, unless they were purchased during the current season and have not been used.
Season Pass - Unavailable in 2020-21
Unfortunately, due to more restrictive occupancy limits, and the changes we are making because of concerns related to COVID-19, we will not be offering season passes this year.
The Golf Dome offers classes for all ages and skill levels, all taught by a PGA professional golf instructor.
Thank You To Our Sponsor
The following business is a proud sponsor of the Golf Dome: