Summer Concert Series
7 - 8:30 pm
Willow Stream Park
Concerts are free!
We invite you and your family to join us for our Summer Concert Series - Round Up Edition! Bring your blankets, picnic baskets and lawn chairs for this socially distanced fun night out in the park. Due to social distance requirements, the park will be marked with 14’ circles. Each family attending will be required to stay within their own circle while enjoying the concert. Restrooms will be available onsite in the park shelter. Please note: If Illinois is not in phase 4, dates may be postponed. For scheduling changes, please visit the Summer Concert Series page of our website at bgparks.org. For weather related updates on the day of concerts, use the Rainout Line app, or call 847.235.6857.
Event Rules & Guidelines
- We strongly recommend that all patrons wear a mask upon arrival, departure, and any time they are outside of their circle.
- Sitting outside of circles, in walk ways, will not be permitted.
- Please be sure to maintain a distance of 6 feet from others. All patrons must follow social distancing guidelines.
- This event is for all ages, so please be mindful and respectful of other patrons that are nearby.
- Remember to stay hydrated and bring a water to the event. All outdoor drinking fountains are turned off due to safety precautions.
2020 Summer Concert Series
One Night Band - Pop
Johnny Russler and the Beach Bum Band - Caribbean
Feel Good Party Band - 60s to Today
Ethan Bell Band - Country
Five Guys Named Moe - Rock
Soul 2 the Bone - Motown
August 18 (Special time: 6 - 8 pm)
Karma Committee - Pop/Rock
August 25 (Special time: 6 - 8 pm)
Industrial Drive - Rock
Order dinner ahead of time, and have it delivered to the concert.