Virtual Howl-O-Ween Canine Costume Contest
Calling all dog owners! We are holding our annual Canine Costume Contest virtually this year. If you would like to participate, please send a photo of your dog in their Halloween costume to email@example.com to enter the contest.
• Both residents and nonresidents can enter the contest. Entries will be accepted until October 26.
• Contestants may submit 1 or 2 photos to best capture the costume details.
• Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the dog owner's first and last name, address, and phone number, the dog’s name, and what they are dressed as.
• Judges will choose a 1st place winner based on uniqueness and creativity in each of the 3 categories: small dog, medium/large dog, and best family (this can include canines and humans).
• Winners will be announced on October 29.
• Each 1st placed winner will receive a gift card that can be picked up at the Alcott Center on October 30.
For more information please contact at Allison Oberst at 847.850.2146.