We have reached the maximum enrollment for this event. Anyone registering now will be placed on the waiting list.
Have you ever watched the Emmy Award-winning TV show The Amazing Race™ and thought to yourself I would definitely win if I were on that show? Wait no longer, as we are bringing this fun challenge to Buffalo Grove! Participants will compete in mental and physical challenges during the race, and try to finish the course before the competition. We have 2 divisions - competitive and recreation. Teams must consist of 4 players. Register and enjoy a day filled with fun, team building, and competition between your friends and neighbors. For more information, please contact Brian O’Malley at 847.353.7529 or email@example.com.
• The recreation division is approximately 3 miles
• Ideal for teams that plan on walking to locations, and just want to have fun
• Age Requirements: 8 years and older
• Geared towards participants of all ages
• The competitive division is approximately 5 miles
• Ideal for teams that plan on running to locations, and want to have fun, but also want to win
• Age Requirements: 14 years and older
• Geared towards adults and teenagers
Registration is open now. The price listed is per participant. Once everyone on your team has registered, please list your team members on the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Registration Form
Code: 121026-01 - Recreation Division
Code: 121026-02 - Competitive Division
Date: Saturday, August 21
Time: 10 am - 1 pm
R/NR Fee: $20/$25 per person
Location: Mike Rylko Community Park
Participants must be registered by Friday, August 13 at 3 pm to receive a t-shirt.
Friends of the Park Foundation
A portion of all registrations will benefit the Friends of the Parks Foundation’s fee assistance program.